Friday, September 27, 2013

6 Truths

2 Samuel 22:The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation.

·         Rock – a firm foundation, immovable, secure
·         Fortress – protects me from harm and shoots those who try 
·         Deliverer – one who not only keeps me secure and protects me, but rescues me when I'm in danger
·         Rock – a place where I can hide from the storm
·         Shield – no weapons formed against me can hurt me
·         Horn of salvation – a triumphant savior


If you find yourself being pursued today by enemies of fear, despair, or hopelessness, say aloud these descriptions of the Lord and say them loud, until you hear them in your heart and believe them.  

He is true and trustworthy, when all else around you fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment