Monday, February 15, 2016

Boast about It

2 Corinthians 12:9 says And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.

Here again we are told of his sufficient grace, and even more…his power is made perfect…but oh wait…in our weakness!

In other words when we are weak and unable to stand against temptation, or when we are lacking power to accomplish impossible tasks during the week, or when we just feel wobbly and weary…there comes grace again…in POWER.

Instead of being discouraged when we feel weak we can rejoice and be glad, because the power of Christ dwells in us and his grace is all-encompassing; in fact, it’s sweet perfection for all that we need.

Feeling week today?  His grace is enough.


Feeling powerless?  Let him perfect that weakness in his grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment