Monday, March 10, 2014

No Limit

Psalm 145He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name. Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

Is God amazing, or what?  He not only determines the number of stars, he calls them by name! This brings great comfort to me.

Any time I feel as though God is unaware of my broken heart or wounds, I can rest assured that he is totally aware.  He doesn’t miss a thing.

Any time I feel as though I am misunderstood and left to fend for myself, I can rest assured that this is not the case.  God’s understanding is limitless.

God’s understanding and power is beyond what I can imagine or think.  I cannot even begin to comprehend how many stars light up the sky at night, and I could never have the ability or brain capacity to count them.

If somehow, some way, we could grasp the character of who God is, the one who created the universe, set the stars in place, and calls them by name, we would never worry, never fret, never wonder if we are loved.

What a life of peace that would be.


No comments:

Post a Comment