Saturday, March 1, 2014

Amazing

Joshua 3:5 is a great verse.

Joshua told the people, “Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you.”

Sometimes I start with the letter A and go through to Z, just telling the Lord what I love about him, and often the A is that he's amazing.

I'm amazed at his love for me, that he was willing to die for my sins.

I'm amazed at his power displayed in the heavens and on the earth, in nature and in human beings.

However, I believe God has amazing things he wants to do "among" us all that surpass anything we've experienced yet.

The instruction here is to "consecrate yourselves." This means to "dedicate to a divine purpose."  

When we fully extend our heart, mind, and body to his service, then every tomorrow will be filled with amazing things that he does among us.

Amazing things await you.  Look for them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment