Friday, March 25, 2016

Three S's

It is Easter weekend, when we celebrate the risen Lord.  

And why do we do that?  It’s because of his death and resurrection that we experience salvation – rescued from the penalty of sin – into eternal life.

Exodus says, “The Lord is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation; This is my God, and I will praise Him; My father’s God, and I will extol Him.”

What a pretty verse!

Three S’s

Strength, Song and Salvation

If we can remember over this weekend to praise Him for each of these aspects of His willingness to obey his Father and die for us, we will experience joy in His presence.

He is our strength always…even on our weakest of days.

This realization places a song we can sing without missing a note – a song that He hears and loves.

And salvation – the great rescue from death – is ours for now and forever.

Is he your strength, your song and your salvation?


If not, just ask Him to be and He is more than willing to say YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment