Sunday, March 20, 2016

He Will

Psalm 16: You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy;
In Your right hand there are pleasures forever.


A path in his presence that is full of pleasure.

But, wait!

The paths of life are often very steep, very dark, and very hilly.  And even in his presence we sometimes feel grief and sorry.  Pleasures are fleeting, aren’t they?

This verse says He will reveal to these wonderful things along the way, right in the middle of the steep climbs, the vast darkness, and in the wake of sorrow.

I don’t understand that, I can’t wrap my mind around it, and it seems impossible.

But if he said it, I must believe.

There is a place of joy and pleasure and life even where there seems to be no reason to be joyful, life is hard, and death is at the door.

That’s the amazing love of our God.


No comments:

Post a Comment