Friday, March 11, 2016

Established

More from Isaiah 46:

For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is no one like Me, Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, ‘My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure’;

If that doesn’t settle our anxious hearts, I don’t know what will!

We need to remind ourselves from time to time of the wonder of the God we serve.  He’s not just a name we call upon when we’re in trouble.  He’s the name above all names, no one else is like him, and nothing can stop his purposes.

He will accomplish all that he set out to do with our lives – his good pleasure!

He takes delight in fulfilling his purposes and pleasure in our lives, to bring him glory!

He knows that when his glory is revealed in our lives that we will then be whole and complete, lacking no good thing.


Listen to his voice speak to you today.  He is the great “I am” for whatever you need, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment