Thursday, March 24, 2016

Him

Jude 24 says  Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy…

I don’t know about you, but I stumble and fall often.  I grow weary, I falter in my faith, and I question way too much.  I make mistakes, I misspeak when I should be quiet, and I get angry when I should pray.

However, His Spirit that resides in me and his blood that was shed for me covers all of my sins and holds me up and makes me stand.

And even with all of my failings, he invites me into his presence where he sees me blameless, and I become full of joy – and so does he!

That’s the beauty of a relationship with Christ.  When I am weak he is strong.  When I am brought low He is lifted high.  And when I am too weary to walk he carries me. 

And in his presence here I stand.

Blameless.

Faultless.

Righteous.


…and full of Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment