Thursday, February 27, 2014

All We Ask

Ephesians 3:20 says, 

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

I don't know about you, but I can imagine great things. However, I cannot accomplish the things I imagine, because I don't have the resources, power, ability, or strength to accomplish all that I can imagine.

God does.

The key here is not that God will accomplish all that we imagine, for our own selfish gain.  But when we imagine "according to his power that is at work within us" then he is able to do it.  That's called faith.

If God has placed something in your mind or heart to do, something that glorifies him, and you know it's beyond what you can do, then begin believing. There is no measurability to what God can do when we believe and agree with that which his spirit births in our hearts to accomplish for him.

After all, he DID create the heavens, the earth, and all that is in it.

What are you imagining for Him?  

Ask God to do it.

Then give him glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment