Friday, June 28, 2013

Let the Morning

Psalm 143 says Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.

When I wake up in the morning, one of the first things I do is open my blinds.  I love to let the light come in, enjoy looking out back at the garden to see what is blooming, and I love the assurance that the sun is rising and another new day is mine.

I’d say each morning does bring us word of his unfailing love – when the sun rises and the darkness is gone.

Not only does the morning bring us this word, but the entire creation speaks of his faithfulness to us.  The trees and flowers are beautiful in bloom, the birds sing songs that must come from heaven, and when the sun sets at night, the moon appears to let us know we are still being watched over with tender care.

Open your blinds, look outside, step out and feel the warm breezes, and observe the sun as it rises.


Put your trust in the Creator of the heavens and the earth…

No comments:

Post a Comment