Friday, May 20, 2016

Too Wonderful

Psalm 139: 4-6 Even before there is a word on my tongue,
Behold, O Lord, You know it all. You have enclosed me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It  is too high, I cannot attain to it.


Wow, there’s no one on earth who knows the words we are about to speak before we speak them, except Him.  

Maybe…if we’re really in tune with each other…our spouse might know what we’re about to speak in a certain situation.  And the only reason for that is that we’re known on a deep level.

Wow, we are protected (enclosed) because his hand is upon us.  To me, that indicates that anything that happens to me in this world cannot harm me or destroy me, because his hand covers me and heals.

Wow, just these two bits of knowledge – about his intimate care and knowledge – is almost daunting – almost brings me to my knees – almost blows me away.

He knows it all.

And he still loves me.


No comments:

Post a Comment