Thursday, July 23, 2015

Eat Honey

Proverbs is one of my favorite books in the Bible – full of verse after verse of wisdom!

Eat honey, my son, for it is good; honey from the comb is sweet to your taste. Know also that wisdom is like honey for you:  If you find it, there is a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.

Honey is a natural sweetener.

Wisdom is like honey.

Therefore, wisdom sweetens our lives.

There’s nothing sweeter than a life full of hope, full of hope for the future.

When I watch the news, when I think of the future for my kids and grandkids, when I even think too much about tomorrow, I can start to worry, fret, and wonder if there’s anything good coming down the road…

However, the wisdom of truth is to place my hope in Him.

And when I do, my future is naturally sweet…I find that my future is good…and I find that it tastes good.


No comments:

Post a Comment