Saturday, June 11, 2016

Toward Him

Psalm 25:15 My eyes are continually toward the LordFor He will pluck my feet out of the net.


I have never had my feet tangled in a net, physically, but I can imagine it wouldn’t be fun at all.  I’d be unable to walk, I’d panic, and I’d need a rescue – someone with huge scissors to cut the net and set me free.

However, I have been tangled in messes that I got myself into, hoping and wishing I’d made a different choice, and needed a rescue from Him – a true miracle of a release.

There is really no other place to look and no other reason to look elsewhere, because from the Lord is our source for every good thing in life.

Where are you continually looking?

Are your feet tangled up and you can’t get free?

The Lord is near and waiting and ready…just look at Him...and receive his rescue.


No comments:

Post a Comment