Friday, June 10, 2016

Pure & Enlightening

Psalm 19:8 The precepts of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart; The commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.

Do you want enlightened eyes?  Eyes that look up?

The way to have eyes that look up are to know his ways, his words, and his commands.

Very often we are dismayed because we are anemic, we haven’t been feasting on the truth of the word.  At least, I know that’s true for me.  If I go days without reading and digesting his words for me, I become discouraged.

There’s no need to live that way.

His word is light and causes our eyes to look up and our hearts to rejoice.

His commandments are the purest form of “how-to” live if we just obey them.

Look up, rejoice, and digest his word today.


You’ll also end up with a spring in your step!

No comments:

Post a Comment