Thursday, July 31, 2014

Say It

Psalm 91 says, He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!”  For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper and from the deadly pestilence.


Sometimes it’s necessary for us to say out loud what we want our heart to do, and where we are placing our trust.

Refuge – A place of safety in a storm – that’s what God is!

Fortress – A place of safety in a war – that’s what God is!

Shadow – A place of safety from fear – that’s what God is!

Shelter – A place of safety from floods – that’s what God is!

There will be storms, wars, floods, and traps that spring up to scare us – but we dwell in safety when we trust in Him.


Say it out loud, and tell your heart to put its trust in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment