Wednesday, November 2, 2016

I Go

John 14:2 In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.

It seems not many talk about the hope of heaven much anymore.  But it’s SO REAL.  There IS a better place awaiting those who believe.

Jesus assures us of this. If it weren’t true, he says, he wouldn’t say it.

In fact, if what Jesus says in any of his speaking in the word is not true, he wouldn’t speak it.  He only speaks what he heard his Father tell him to speak.

Weary living in this world of chaos and uncertainty?

Jesus promises us that he is preparing a place for us where there is no more crying, no more fear and worry, and no more pain.

I’m excited about that trip that’s coming up soon for all of us.

Are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment