Monday, August 1, 2016

All Generations

Psalm 89:1

I will sing of the loving kindness of the Lord forever; To all generations I will make known Your faithfulness with my mouth.

Why do you think the Bible instructs us to sing so often?  I think it’s because songs come from the heart, and lyrics and melodies sink in deeper than just words read from a page.  I can get a hook to a song stuck in my head for days!

It’s a great practice to sing with your kids, your grandkids, or any kids you teach or hang with.  When we sing about HIM and his faithfulness, we are dripping down honey onto the next generation that will stick!

Tell your kids of His faithfulness.

Sing about it.

Let them know that He is a good God, the One who can be trusted in all things.

And see if they don’t start singing their own songs of love to him, as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment