Sunday, December 28, 2014

Slippery Feet

Psalm 94: 18,19 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, Lord, supported me.
When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.

Support and consolation, two things we need daily and throughout our lives. 

Every day we encounter circumstances or feelings or thoughts that cause our feet to feel shaky, as though we’re going to fall.  We need support.

Every day we see or hear or experience sights and moods that tug at our minds and hearts to let in anxiety and stress, and we need consolation and assurance of our future and a hope.

And every day unfailing love and joy is ours from the Lord who loves us with a fierce love, a sustaining love, an eternal love like no other.

Are you slipping and anxious today?  Ask him to bring you joy.  He will.


No comments:

Post a Comment