Sunday, July 3, 2016

You'll Hear


Isaiah 30:21 Your ears will hear a word behind you, “This is the way, walk in it,” whenever you turn to the right or to the left.

I’ve prayed and asked for direction many times in my life and I’ve heard no reply, whatsoever.  Maybe I wasn’t listening, maybe I asked something that was already clearly laid out in his Word, or maybe he was silent because he was busy at work in some other area of my life.

Or maybe…I just needed to rest in the fact that I belong to Him and if I don’t clearly hear a “word” then I can just walk and trust that He is with me.

When we hold our child’s hand he doesn’t constantly look up and ask where we’re going, he just holds our hand and he walks beside us (unless he’s at the age where he pushes our hand away – and then that’s a whole other problem!)

Trust today that the Lord has hold of your hand and will not let go, and if you’re stepping in the wrong direction he’ll gently guide you back on the right path.


Keep listening, but when you hear nothing, keep walking and just trust…

No comments:

Post a Comment