Friday, July 8, 2016

Over and Open

I Peter 3:12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his
ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

I love that His eyes and ears are over me and open to me, because of the righteousness given to me through Christ Jesus.  I always have an open channel to him because of Jesus, and because of God’s mercy to me. 

And we can be assured that justice is in His hand, because we see here that the face of the Lord is against evildoers.   He is not willing that any perish, but for those who choose evil over righteousness (the free gift of grace and salvation), they will be judged.

We all will.

But we who are forgiven and love the Lord will stand. 

And those who have never turned and followed after him will fall.

That’s not mean.  That’s a holy God that requires holy lives.


Thank you, Jesus, for seeing me and hearing me when I am in need and call on your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment