Thursday, November 20, 2014

Give Thanks

Psalm 107 says to give thanks to the Lord for he is good – his love endures forever.

It’s one week until Thanksgiving.  I’m going to give thanks for one thing each day of this next week, here in my devotion.  I invite you to do the same, with me…

Today I’m thankful for you.  If you’re reading this devotion, it means you’re wanting to spend a moment in the word, reflecting on Him.  I’m thankful that you desire to do that.  And so together, let’s give thanks for each other.

I thank you God for readers, for friends, for other women across the nation that I might not even know, who are taking time to stop by here today to devote a few minutes to you, Lord.

I thank you for the common thread we have of knowing you, desiring you, and loving you.

And I thank you for your word that establishes us all together on the same foundation, the rock that never moves and never gives way.

Thank you for reading today.  He IS a good God and he has good plans for you.  Give him thanks for his love, because it’s the only love that lasts for eternity…


No comments:

Post a Comment