Monday, February 20, 2017

Not Shaken

Psalm 62:6

He only is my rock and my salvation, My stronghold; I shall not be shaken.

I had a friend recently share that when we stand on the ROCK we can bend, we can even fall flat on our face, and we can become weak in the knees…BUT if we are planted in Him in faith, our feet will not be moved.

I thought of one of those rubber band dolls that are connected to a base, but when you push up on them they crumble.  The base keeps the doll intact, even though all of the joints are bendable.

This verse reminds us that in HIM we cannot be shaken loose . He has hold of us is and is never ever letting go or forsaking us.  He is our rock, and he keeps our feet adhered to the rock.

I love that picture of bending and wavering but never falling….


Need to be glued to something immovable?  Jesus is the Rock.  Stand on Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment