Thursday, February 23, 2017

Blessed

Psalm 144

Blessed be the Lord, my rock,
Who trains my hands for war,
And my fingers for battle;

My lovingkindness and my fortress,
My stronghold and my deliverer,
My shield and He in whom I take refuge…

Can you see yourself on the battlefield of life, standing on this immovable rock (GOD) as he trains you for the battle to WIN by his love and his power and his deliverance, all while you take REFUGE in him when the battle rages too high?

He has made us in His image, and when we choose to bless him and call him LORD, he then trains us to operate in that mighty power of who he is – that powerful love that he is – and that strong power that he is – and that safe place that he is.


It’s a win-win situation doing life on the ROCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment